LDDI helps faculty with their applications for Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund (TLEF) projects, including cross-faculty collaborations. We provide consultation regarding:
- Pedagogy: course and program design, assessment of learning, active learning, evidence based teaching practices;
- Evaluation: Develop a project evaluation plan, identify the best method(s) to collect evidence, collect and analyze data to determine your project’s impact(s);
- Learning Technology: Learning technology integration, development, learning analytics
- Media: media design and development, graphic design: DIY, emerging media;
- Project: Project planning and budget development for TLEF projects;
If you are submitting a TLEF application, LDDI Learning Designers are available to work with you on the Letter of Intent (LOI) submission and full proposal feedback. There will be scheduled consultation sessions that will be posted on our events page, but you can also book 1-on-1 consultation with our Learning Designer.
For information on TLEF, please visit the Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund website.
Schedule and Key Dates 2023
July 13 3PM
- Submission deadline for letters of intent (LOI)
- Submission deadline for application for successful LoI applicants
- Call for small TLEF proposals
November 16 by 3pm
- Submission deadline
Note: Current grant holders of multi-year Small TLEF Innovation Projects must also submit proposals for year 2 or 3 funding.
To arrange an internal review of your draft proposal before final submission contact Dr. Natasha Boškić.